About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Thursday 21 July 2011

Landreth & Co Take 2

When I am in Auckland, one of my favourite breakfast hangouts is Landreth & Co. I have posted about Landreth & Co previously but I wanted to post about their well known Gingerbread pancakes. Normally I like to have a savoury breakfast but I decided to go for gold and try these out.

Gingerbread pancakes
These are served with bacon, pear and anise compote, strawberries and golden syrup ice cream. Don't they look tempting and delicious?

Anyway, I did finish it all and it lasted me the whole day until dinner time. I would say to anyone who wants to try out Landreth & Co, please consider the ginerbread pancakes.

Landreth & Co
272 Ponsonby Rd,
Auckland,
New Zealand
http://www.landrethandco.co.nz/

1 comment:

Kin Yuen said...

What a relishing stack!