About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Brunch at Kazbah

I was home in Sydney for the week-end and was lucky enough to catch up with some good friends over brunch. We decided to meet up at Kazbah as we heard of and read good reviews of their breakfast menu. We chose the Top Ryde branch as we could at least ensure we could get parking.

The Kazbah Top Ryde branch is located in the Piazza area of the Top Ryde shopping centre. It was very easy to locate and I quite liked the restaurant furnishings and deco.


I had my eye on the breakfast tagine. So we ordered the 2 breakfast tagine in addition to other dishes. One tagine was with lamb mince cooked in various spices, tomato and 2 eggs on the top. The other was a vegetarian tagine which included pumpkin, eggs, tomato and a variety of spices too. Both were tasty in different ways. I must say the lamb mince was full of spices and had a lovely flavour. Both were served with turkish bread and flatbread.



I think we will visit Kazbah again, this time we hope to bring a larger group so we can order the special menu for a group of 8 or more. There was a '3 types of egg' dish which looked really delicious but it was not on the standard menu. I will have to try that one out the next time!

No comments: