About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Sunday 9 September 2012

Meeting Baby E

It had been many months since I had seen my lovely friends B and T. Not since they had baby E. So the chance to meet up finally came around and I was so excited to meet baby E.

He is so cute, with gorgeous blue eyes and the wickedest smile ever! Except I wasn't successful in getting the wicked smile in my photos or getting him to look directly to the camera. We did try...


Throughout our catch up time (and there were lots to catch up on), we had appetisers to nibble on. B's tomato and basil bruschetta is good! They are quite addictive actually.



Lunch was Barbecued tuna with coriander dressing, served with a salad of baby spinach, red onions and walnuts. The crunchy texture of the walnuts together with the creaminess of the coriander dressing worked well with the perfectly cooked tuna.

I chose a photo to reflect the tuna being cooked perfectly
B somehow found the time to bake some delicious muffins. She made them to celebrate my birthday and decorated the dining table with sparkles and balloons.  Just delightful! They were Ginger muffins with vanilla buttercream and dates. The muffins were so moist!




All in all, it was a great afternoon of fellowship, eating (as is my usual thing) and spending time with little E.

Thank you B and T for having me over. Hope to see you soon. E will be even bigger by then!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Gorgeous photo!!!