About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Sunday 16 September 2012

White chocolate and macadamia cookies (From Taste website)



I found this recipe from the Taste website and have tried baking it twice. The first attempt wasn't too bad, it was tasty but I felt the cookies looked a little pale and slightly doughy in the middle. This was because I decided to set the oven at 170C instead of the 180C as stated in the recipe. Even with that, my cookies were rated well by all who tasted them.

So I had another go on another weekend and this time, I set the oven to 180C. The cookies turned out beautifully, not doughy at all and had a healthy brown colour to it. I set out to hand them to 3 different sets of friends, all of which came back with 'delicious' as the feedback.




Instead of typing out the recipe, I am attaching the link to the recipe located on the Taste website (Taste - White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies). The only thing I changed was instead of using white chocolate chunks, I used the Nestle White Chocolate Choc Bits.

Have fun doing this, because I sure did! And this one is going to be in my recipe list for keeps!


1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Great minds.. I made raspberry and white choc muffins today. These muffins look lovely golden brown.