About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Monday 18 June 2012

Dinners in Paris

Even though I have been travelling solo in Paris, I have been fortunate enough to catch up with some friends from the very recent Gourmet Safaris tour. So here is a snapshot of my two dinners I have had with my lovely friends. It is always nice to be able to have a meal with someone rather than having to eat on your own.

So, to those of you who had a meal with me in Paris, thank you for your company! Bear in mind that these are not Michelin starred restaurants.  They were just a couple of cafes we found along the way. Nothing fancy but they were hearty meals.

For my first dinner, two of us had Steak frites and one other had the Roast chicken with frites. We also ordered some mixed salad and beans as sides.



Thought I would take a photo of this drink - haven't' seen one of this in a while!
For the second dinner, I decided to switch to chicken and had free range roast chicken with frites, and my friend had the ribsteak with butter and garlic sauce. We even decided to have dessert and I chose the Creme brûlée and she chose Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream with whipped cream! Going all out I say!?!?!?? Boy, we were sure full after our desserts.






No comments: